Surgical Care Affiliates (SCA scasurgery.com) – Co-owns Treasure Valley Hospital and is the partner of choice for physicians, hospitals, and health systems in developing and operating ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals across the country.
SCA operates over 200 surgical facilities, including surgery centers, surgical hospitals, and hospital surgery departments, in over 35 states, in partnership with approximately 7,500+ physicians and in affiliation with 45+ leading health systems across the country. Overall, SCA affiliated hospitals complete 800,000 procedures per year.
To care for our patients, serve our physicians, and improve healthcare in America.
To be the partner of choice in surgical care.
The company’s clinical systems, service line growth strategies, benchmarking processes, and efficiency programs create measurable advantages for patients and employees and are based on the SCA Way of Execution:
- Clinical Quality - We are committed to outstanding patient care and clinical outcomes.
- Teamwork - We work together, helping and supporting one another to make our Facilities, Departments, and all of SCA successful.
- Integrity - We do what is right, no matter how difficult, without exception. We say what we mean, and we do what we say.
- Accountability - We take complete, personal responsibility for our actions and commitments.
- Service Excellence - We seek to exceed the expectations of patients, physicians and each other in everything we do.
- Continuous Improvement - We seek to relentlessly improve our performance in every area – clinical, operational, and financial – constantly pushing ourselves to new heights.